Müraciət məktubu - ən vacib sənəd

Təhsil üçün viza, təhsildən sonra iş icazəsi, univer və kollec siyahısı, tələb olunan sənədlər və s.
EL-KHAN
Articles: 0

Müraciət məktubu - ən vacib sənəd

Post by EL-KHAN »

Mənim iki rədd cavabın olmağına baxmayaraq, bu məktubdan sonra Study Permit 5 iş günü ərzində verilmişdir.

To:
Canadian Embassy
Ankara, Turkey
Visa Application Centre
Citizenship and Immigration Canada May 24, 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re: Application for a Study/Work Permit to Complete a Project Management Program at Centennial College

This letter sets out the detailed reasons I am hereby applying for a Canadian Study and Work Permit. Briefly, the purpose is to complete the Project Management Program at Centennial College in Toronto, Canada, which is a Post-Graduate Certificate Program, from September 2017 to August 2018. As this Program includes a Co-op requirement during its third semester, I require a work permit as part of the study permit.
(For reference purposes, Centennial is a Designated Learning Institution; the
DLI: # O19319417742.)

I set out below a brief description of my background, the specific study plan, and the professional reasons I require this western training for my career in Azerbaijan.
EL-KHAN

Re: Müraciət məktubu - ən əsas sənəd

Post by EL-KHAN »

Personal Background

I am 37 years old and a citizen of Azerbaijan. I am married and reside with my wife, two children, and my mother in Baku, Azerbaijan.
In my undergraduate education, I completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications at the Azerbaijan Technical University (Diploma attached).
I am currently enrolled as a distance-learning student at the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply CIPS UK (membership certificate attached).
I have over 16 years of work experience in the Supply Chain Management field.
I currently employed full-time at BP Azerbaijan as Procurement and Logistics Coordinator and work part-time as a teacher of “Inventory and Warehouse management” at High Management School (BMS) in Baku, Azerbaijan.
I am registered as an individual taxpayer in Azerbaijan, where I have a stable income and duly pay income tax annually (see attached Statement from individual taxpayer account, TAX identification card attached, service agreement with state agency attached).
I am a law-abiding citizen and have no any criminal record (see letter from Ministry if Internal Affairs attached).
I am in excellent health and recently had my general medical examination and the results were all excellent. (Please see attached medical exam list)
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

The Reasons for Seeking a Project Management Certification at a Western Institution like Centennial

During the past year, I have obtained career and education advice from a number of professionals. While I have considerable expertise in Procurement and Supply Management, advancing in one’s professional career in the oil and gas industry in Azerbaijan requires expertise and competence in both Project Management as well as western business practices.
I have thus been advised that to advance further in my professional career I need to acquire professional expertise and practical work experience in Project Management, particularly because this field is taught and practiced internationally.
In particular, the professional western methods practiced in Project Management are often extremely sophisticated and require advanced knowledge of matters such as project scheduling software, project budgeting or management of human resources and project management with limited finances. Western-style training in these areas is not available in Azerbaijan.
As you can see from my CV, I have consistently sought to better myself by taking further education, courses or training when that new knowledge is required (CV and certificates attached);
As I have been advised, the main gap that remains in my education and training is that I do now have an adequate level in Western business practices and business methods. This is particularly a problem in the oil and gas industry in Azerbaijan, because most of the companies and employers are either Western companies or now demand a high level of competence in Western business practices.
In addition, during my short-term studies in Manchester, UK in 2016, I also visited several UK Colleges and Universities in order to explore their Project Management programs. My evaluation of these programs was that their prices were extremely high, and the cost of living in the UK had become excessively high, particularly when compared to Canada. (See the similar programs from UK universities attached).
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

The Reasons for Enrolling in the Program at Centennial College

In addition to the above research, I carefully studied all of the available Project Management programs at DLI’s in Canada. Among the various colleges, only Centennial College offers a high-quality Project Management program in 3 semesters, together with an internship. This internship component is extremely important, as my current employer as well as other potential employers in Azerbaijan will want to see immediate practical work experience in handling complex project management.
Accordingly, my study plan is to complete the three-semester Project Management Program (Post-Graduate Certificate Program) at Centennial College in Toronto, Canada from September 2017 to August 2018. During the third semester, I will complete the required Co-op component.
As a further reason in favour of Centennial, they have advised me that upon successful completion of the Centennial Project Management program I will almost certainly be fully ready to pass the exams for the internationally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) and Scheduling Professional Certificate (PMI SP) organized by the Project Management Institution (PMI). This designation and form of Western project management education is not available in Azerbaijan, nor in other countries in the region. This is a further reason it is necessary for me to complete these studies in Canada.
As part of my recent continuing education, I completed short-term English studies in the UK in 2016, and continued to study English in Azerbaijan in 2016 and early 2017. As a result of these further studies in English, I have raised my English to a level sufficient for Colleges in Canada. In April 2017, I took IELTS and received result 6.5 and have been duly accepted at Centennial College. Please see IELTS result and certificates from previous ESL courses.
Please see the attached Unconditional Letter of Acceptance from Centennial College.
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

Further Reasons to Complete these Studies in Canada

In December 2016, I attended an educational fair in Baku where I met counselors from Canadian Colleges, including Centennial College, I researched the various options for studying Project Management. I compared prices for similar programs between different English speaking countries and as a result concluded that tuition fee in Canada the lowest.
As noted above, I personally visited universities in Manchester and Liverpool during my 4-week stay in Manchester, UK. While the training system in the United Kingdom was very interesting and the programs and teachers very professional, the huge disadvantage were that the cost of studying and the cost of living would be excessively high there.
I also would like to be completely immersed in an English-speaking environment where the English is a neutral, international form of English. This is the kind of English generally spoken in international business and in the oil and gas industry in the Caspian region. This is exactly the style of English spoken in Toronto, Canada.
As a final reason, Canada is a safe and secure country, and the relation toward foreign students is amicable and hospitable. This is not always the case in other countries.
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

Current Employment in Azerbaijan, My Career Plans, and Resuming My Career in Azerbaijan with Caspian Pipe Coatings

As mentioned above, my current full-time employment is with Caspian Pipe Coatings, which is a highly successful medium-sized company in the pipe coating industry in the Caspian region. At Caspian Pipe Coatings, I currently hold the position of Procurement and Logistics Coordinator, based in Baku, Azerbaijan. Please see attached the Letter of Employment from Caspian Pipe Coatings confirming my full-time employment, the CPC booklet, HR manager and my direct manager visit cards as well as several employment reference letters from previous employers.
Upon completing the Project Management Program at Centennial College, my career plan is to return to Azerbaijan to resume my career with Caspian Pipe Coatings, as well as to teach Project Management at the Business Management School. Please see the letter from Caspian Pipe Coatings and Business Management School confirming their commitment to employ me at a senior management level upon completion of my studies in Canada.
As described in the attached Letter of Employment from Caspian Pipe Coatings, my employer is extremely interested in having me completed such an advanced training and accordingly made a strong commitment to have me in the company in a senior position after successful completion of the Project Management program.
In addition, as noted above, I currently work part-time as an instructor teaching “Inventory and Warehouse Management” at the Business Management School (BMS). As stated in their attached Letter, they have expressed strong interest in having me as an instructor for Project Management at the School upon my return. In particular, the School has a shortage of instructors who have western knowledge of project management, and therefore they are particularly interested in having me as an instructor again.
In parallel with these, I am currently working on a project to create a special Public Procurement site in Azerbaijan where various private companies will participate transparently. This project is still in the start-up phase, and it is a further reason I require a sophisticated level of Project Management expertise. It is a project that requires the coordination of a number of parties and partners, and the only way to manage it is by setting it up using a sophisticated project management scheduling program.
As there is always a possibility that CPC does not offer me the project management position that suits me, I have thoroughly researched the demand for Project Management positions in Azerbaijan. Generally speaking, the demand for this profession in Azerbaijan is very high, particularly within the oil and gas sector. As noted above, there is also a shortage of qualified project management professionals with Western experience and credentials. I am therefore confident that once I obtain my Canadian education in Project Management and have work experience from the co-op program in Canada, together with my practical knowledge of Supply Chain Management and 16 years of multi-industrial experience, I will be in a very strong position to continue my career at a high level in Azerbaijan, which is where I wish to be. See for example these search results:
http://jobsearch.az/vacancies25956_en.html
http://jobsearch.az/vacancies25769_en.html
http://jobsearch.az/vacancies25747_en.html

One further key point is that the western certification in Project Management also opens up possible career paths beyond the specialized area of Supply Chain, such as in areas like Construction, Civil construction, Transportation, IT and many other fields. These too are booming industries right now in Azerbaijan, so this further opens up new employment opportunities upon my return to Azerbaijan.
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

My Ties to Azerbaijan and Commitments to My Family

As further confirmation of my intention to return to Azerbaijan and continue my career here, please note that my wife and two children will remain in Azerbaijan, and I have a strong marriage and will look forward to returning to Azerbaijan to raise my wife and two young girls. (Marriage and birth certificates attached)
In addition, my other family members (mother on pension and single brother) all reside in Azerbaijan. My father passed away 17 years ago and as an elder sibling I feel a strong sense of responsibility for everything in our family. (Certificates attached)
We are middle-income family. Our family has 1 house in the city center, 1 house in city suburbs, 1 apartment in a recently-completed building, 1 appartment in old Soviet building and a summer house. One of the apartments belongs to my wife. The total market value of this real estates, based on advertising for similar houses, is approximate 700k CAD. (All certificates attached)
A statement from my pension plan as well as confirmation from the state agency regarding recent year transfers is also attached. (Letters and screen-shot attached).
I have a more than 16 years professional work background, currently hold a good job, have a growing career and an excellent salary relative to the general population in Azerbaijan. Moreover, I have a small, but steady business in Baku, apart from formal work work (contract for providing consulting services and some consumables with state constraction agency (MIDA awarded contract a few month ago) is attached). Most importantly, I have two daughters and a wife, and I look forward to returning to be with them upon completion of my studies in Canada.
Therefore I can say without hesitation that I intend to return to Baku, Azerbaijan in September 2018, to rejoin my family, following completion of these studies and the Co-op program in Canada.
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

Travel history

As regards past applications, please note that I applied for a Canadian visitor’s visa in March and April 2016 in order to complete short-term English studies. Both applications had refused, and the main reason was that I had no showed adequate previous travel experience. We (my family) have traveled in Turkey in July for leisure and I have travelled to the UK to complete short-term English studies there in 2016 as noted above and again returned to Azerbaijan. I have traveled to Germany and Poland in March 2017 with my wife. At all times, I respected the immigration rules and travelled on valid documents.
I have a flawless travel record. In addition, I have just received 2 years Business Visitor visa from the UK again, for joining negotiations with regards to future projects in Caspian Pipe Coatings. (Passport scan attached)
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

Financial Resources to Cover My Tuition and Other Expenses in Canada

I am approaching these studies as an investment in my future and therefore have decided to cover all expenses myself. I strongly believe this investment will pay off positively when I return to resume my career in Baku.
Expenses incurred during my study and stay in Canada will thus be covered by my own financial resources. Please find enclosed are recent bank statement from account with about 160k CAD turnover, as well as statements from deposit accounts with approximately 160k CAD. My employment letter indicates 12k CAD salary per month and I should emphasize, that 1.5 year ago our national currency had more than 120% devaluation, so my earnings were much higher before.
My tuition fee is 22k CAD and living expenses around 14k CAD per 1 year program. In total, the full-year cost will be around 36k CAD. Currently I have around 160k CAD at my bank accounts (except some cash at home), which enough to cover all my expenses during my study in Canada and support my family if needed (Letters from banks along with statement attached).
Our family average monthly expenses are about 1600 CAD, which is fully covered with my wife’s earnings. By the way, I will leave cash and money on bank accounts in total 200k CAD what is more than enough to cover all expenses.
I have included a number of reference letters from banks, in order to provide you with a full picture of my financial resources, and also because I have needed to invest my funds in different banks. The financial market in Azerbaijan is under pressure, as several banks have closed in last year, so it is important to manage funds wisely.
I can confirm that all available money has been earned and invested in full compliance with banking laws. I also attach a copy of the sales contract for my apartment as confirmation.
Please also see the letter of support from my wife, and she fully supports my education program in Canada.
Please see the reference letter from my wife’s employer, who is full-time Payroll Accountant at Pepsi-Cola for last 14 years. Please be informed that monthly bonuses are not indicated in letter but their amount is equal to salary. So totally her annual income about 60k CAD from Pepsi-Cola;
We are leasing to tenants a 1 room apartment which belongs to my wife and earns approximately 25k CAD annually. (Please see the lease agreement and certificate).
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

In closing, let me only add that I will be deeply grateful to Canada for this opportunity to enhance and improve my personal and professional life. I understand that by leaving my family in Baku it will be a challenging moment for my family and me. However, I am looking very optimistic and believe to successful result of such important milestone in our life. I will be making plans to return to Baku during the Christmas holidays (December 2017) for a week if I have no outstanding exams in my program. Also, note that I have 3 month left before my program starts. The time is very short to make all arrangements.

On the basis of the above and the attached documents, I would kindly request that you issue me a Study Permit for the period September 2017 to April 2018 with a Work Permit for the period May to August 2018, in order to complete Co-op in Project Management program at Centennial College.

Sincerely yours,
EL-Khan
EL-KHAN

Post by EL-KHAN »

Enclosures/Attachments in Support of this Application - please find attached the following documentation:

My father’s death certificate;
My mother’s passport and my birth certificate;
Our family new built apartment house agreement (belongs to mom) (appx. 150k USD);
Our family (belongs to mom) house certificate in the city slums (appx. 110k USD);
Our family house house certificate in city center;(belongs to mom) (appx 1400k USD)
Our family summerhouse certificate (belong to mom), appx. 1125k USD;
My vehicle passport (I am going to sell it after visa, appx cost 110k USD);
Apartment owner certificate in English (belongs to my wife) appx 132k USD;
SSN - reference of availability of appx 130k USD on my pension savings account;
Certified translation of Sole Trader Document;
My service agreement with serious government organization ++++ and ++++;
Statement from my Sole trader account ;
Statement from IBAR bank from my salary account, with appx. turnover 145k USD;
My apartment-selling contract. appx 120k USD in English;
Statement from Xalq bank with 110k USD on deposit account;
Statement from IBAR bank with 115k USD on deposit account;
Statement from Access bank with 17k USD on savings account;
Statement from Nikoil bank with 14.5k USD on savings account;
Statement from NBC bank with 17k on savings account;
Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply UK in English (CIPS member certificates);
Bachelors diploma;
IELTS certificate (Overall Score 6.5) and certificates for ESL courses;
Certificates from different courses and trainings;
HR manager, my direct manager and company information booklet from CPC;
Supporting letter from BMS
Supporting letter from CPC;
Employment history reference book, with stamps from previous HR managers;
Recommendation letters from previous employers;
My updated CV linked to LinkedIn page;
Unconditional LoA from college;
Similar programs from UK universities;
Military service card and recommendation letters from commanders.
Certified translation of criminal record check in Ministry of internal affairs;
Medical Examination from Turkish-American Medical Centre;
My wife's Reference letter with salary, Position and period from employer;
My wife’s apartment renting agreement;
My wife’s letter in English with confirmation of supporting my decision;
My kids birth certificates, marriage certificate, my wife passport;
Passport Scans with visa
Explanation Letter to Visa officer
Kanados

Re: Müraciət məktubu - ən vacib sənəd

Post by Kanados »

Не думаю что 10 листов формата А4 были интересны офицеру. Вот что я наскреб в интернете.
Letter of Explanation (LoE) или Мотивационное Письмо при подаче на визу в Канаду.
КАК вы его напишите зависит получите вы визу или нет✅
Сегодня мы расскажем каких ошибок стоит избегать.

👎Не копируйте примеры из интернета. Здесь важна индивидуальность.

👎Не приукрашивайте. Вся, указанная вами информация, должна быть подкреплена соответствующими документами.

👎Не пишите много. 1-2 страница А4 вполне достаточно.

👎Не отправляйте письмо, не проверив несколько раз. Ваше письмо должно быть составлено в деловом стиле, не содержать грамматических и лексических ошибок.

👎Не пишите лишнего. Не нужно расписывать как вам нравится Канада, письмо должно быть максимально лаконичным.

👎И наконец основная ошибка, которую совершают многие, это отсутствие в письме мотивов вернутся на родину. Помните, вы должны убедить визового офицера, что вы не планируете оставаться в Канаде.